Clay Pigeon Shooting School
Mickley Hall Shooting School was started by Scott and John Barnett in 2010 as a natural progression of their shooting careers spanning a joint 35 years in all things “clay pigeon”.
John has shot for the England team in both Sporting and DTL, and for Great Britain in Double-Trap. He is a previous British Open Double-Rise Champion.
Scott was England U-18 Team Captain and shot for England Juniors in DTL. He shot for the Great Britain U-21 Double Trap Team, West Midlands Masters Champion at Sporting & 3rd overall in the British Open Sporting Championship held at Hepworth Hall in 2013. He is the current White Gold Challenge Champion.
We are open Tuesday through to Saturday so why not give us a call now 0800 772 0058
- Summer Series Final – 27/09/2017!!! - For those of you who have a few questions on how we will work the Summer Series Grand Final, here is a bit more information about how the day will work! The top 7 shooters from every class (AAA-E) will … Continue reading
- Linda Grayson Ladies Day – 28/10/2017!!! - Linda Grayson is holding another ladies day here at Mickley Hall on Saturday 28th October! A full day of shooting starting at 10am and finishing at 3pm! Squad of 5 lady shooters with unlimited targets and refreshments throughout the day! … Continue reading
- October Opening Times!! - As of the 1st October our opening times are as follows: Monday: CLOSED Tuesday: 10am – 5pm Wednesday: 10am – 5pm Thursday: 10am – 5pm Friday: 10am – 5pm Saturday: 10am – 5pm Sunday: CLOSED
- Summer Series Results – 14/09/2017!!! - High Gun: N. Beavis – 47 AAA N. Beavis – 47 AA D. Young – 46 D. Naden – 45 G. Robinson – 44 M. Waring – 40 N. Lane – 39 A M. Davenport – 41 S. Stockton – … Continue reading
- Game Cartridge Ordering! - We at Mickley Hall sell Eley Hawk and Gamebore game cartridges, however we do not order in a great deal. We will be putting in an order ready for the game season. If you would like to order any specific … Continue reading
And if its raining cats and dogs!
You can still enjoy your sport as All stands have under cover facilities so even on a good old British winters day you can enjoy yourselves and keep dry.
You can book a practice session at sporting, DTL or why not mix things up and dabble at both disciplines? Our Clay Pigeon shooting is also suitable for parties or small groups, team building, stag and hen parties and as a gift day.
Book your Shooting
Simply complete the Enquiry Form below and somebody will be in touch shortly to help you with your questions. Alternatively you can call us on 0800 772 0058 now.