Just turn up for Sporting Practice
Booking required for DTL & Air Rifles
COVID 19 Updates
COVID 19 Rules
- Only ONE person in the shop at any time.
- ALL customers when entering the shop MUST be wearing a face mask or covering of some kind.
- Please wait outside by the safe markers if the shop is full.
- PRE-BOOK CARTRIDGES when booking in for practice and the cartridges will then be ready for you when you arrive.
- Please bring SHOTGUN LICENSE with you for cartridges as normal.
- Once entered the shop, please stand in the marked SAFE ZONE behind the safety shield when collecting and paying for your counter.
- Proceed to the shooting ground as normal – when parking, please park in the designated areas which have been marked out at a safe distance.
- ALL shooting stands have a waiting area is the stand is occupied.
- When using the stand, we ask if you would please leave your gun slip or cartridge bag in the mouth of the door so that people will know the stand is occupied.
- Once entering the stand, you MUST SPRAY THE BUTTON with the orange spray bottle and THEN SANITISE YOUR HANDS using the station before shooting.
- SANITISE YOUR HANDS EVEN IF WEARING GLOVES.
- Please wear safety glasses and ear protection as normal.
- When finished shooting, return counter to the shop (Following safety measures) to pay. ALL counters will then be sanitized.
- We are asking people once they have finished and paid to not spend time in the shop and to leave the area clear for others to then come in.
- MAXIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE from different residential addresses in one group.
- MAXIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE from the same residential address in one group.
- NO indoor seating available or café available.
- PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE to others at all times and give other space.
ALL CUSTOMERS MUST ADHERE TO GOVERNMENT SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES. We look forward to more social times and thank you for your custom and understanding.