Mickley Hall Summer Series
Our Summer Series starts in March and goes through until September, with a Grand Final at the end.
To qualify for the final you will need 10 scores.
Format: English Sporting
Price per shoot: £17.00
Overall 1st Place
RRP - £400!!!
Overall 2nd Place
Jack Pyke Duotex Shotgun Slip (Green or Brown)
RRP - £44.50
Overall Class Winners
Jack Pyke Skeet Vest
RRP - £47.50
Classes Ladies & Juniors:
Jack Pyke Countryman Gilet
RRP - £35
Final Day Class Winner
Cash Prizes for High Gun to be won week to week
T's & C's and Rules:
- Mickley Hall Shooting School has the right to change any dates and prizes at any time.
- NO cartridges heavier than 28 gram to be used for the series. Plastic OR Fibre wad cartridge are allowed.
- Anybody seen to be CHEATING at any point will be disqualified from the series.
- Mark/score yourselves - minimum of 3 people in a group.
- Classifications for the shooters of the previous years will be done on your 10 shoot average from last year.
- New shooters to the series for 2023, classification will be done over 8 shoots and then you will be given a class.
- A member of Mickley Hall staff must be present to verify scores on the day of the final.
- More than one card IS allowed on the day of the final, BUT only the first card will count towards the prizes.
- Only one PRIZE per person.